Internet Connectivity Down In Major Areas In Maharashtra

I just had a phone call with the local BSNL officer about the Internet connectivity issues I've been facing since last ~2 days. The officer informed to me that 8 out of 10 servers are down (don't remember the special name he used to describe the server; sounded like BGM; whatever it means). He further informed to me that the issue has led to disturbance in Internet service all over Maharashtra.

If you are from Maharashtra and are unable to load web pages; you are not alone. Only few of the websites are currently accessible (including CrazyEngineers, for us, luckily!). If anyone knows about the issue, please post information below.

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    Include Bangalore also, from last thursday we are facing slow internet connection.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    micheal john
    Include Bangalore also, from last thursday we are facing slow internet connection.
    Looks like the problem has been solved to some extent. The sites are loading fine. I hope they keep things up.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm trying to learn how to undrestand being hacked and learn hacking ways to protect my own systems.what do you know about hacking?
I am looking to change my domain to testing, can someone guide me from where to do? Also which all points and which all technologies I should master in?
Flipkart has announced the 'Same Day' delivery guarantee, if you are located in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Kolkata, Navi Mumbai or Thane. The condition is that you should...
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI), the company with a popular range of two-wheelers in India, has launched a new variant of its top scooter with Honda Activa 125. The...
India and its economy are going through a very interesting phase in history. These elections are supposed to be the game changer, no matter which party comes to the power....