Inspirational "Thank God Its Monday" Message For All Engineers

Dedicating this to all the engineers who love to go to work on Monday; without secretly waiting for Friday. You're an inspiration to everyone around you including your colleagues, friends your bosses. Dedicating this message from Scott Adams to you -

ThankGodItsMonday

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian mobile manufacturer, Intex has announced a new Cloud-series smartphone- Cloud M5 II. The phone is priced at INR 4,799 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart. As of...
According to the Apple's patent applications presented by US Patent and Trademark Office, the tech-giant has come up with Gaze tracking 3D screen which is capable of displaying 2D as...
The well-known luxury auto manufacturer, Audi in collaboration with another German company, Lightweight, has developed a new high-tech racing bicycle called ‘Audi Sport Racing Bike’. For Audi, every single gram...
i have some idea in automotive sector for research but i have not any found to change my idea in real world,can someone suggest me how can i complete my...
In which forum am I supposed to post my queries related to neural networks? Are there guys interested in this field; let me know?