IES eligibility

i have only 53 % in BE (electronics and communication). i am willing to do IES am i eligible for it

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    varun s
    i have only 53 % in BE (electronics and communication). i am willing to do IES am i eligible for it
    This official website : #-Link-Snipped-# doesn't mention anything about the percentage in graduation.
  • varun s
    varun s
    thanks for the reply sir

ya that's what . i google but didn't get any information about required percentage so i want too conform from experts to proceed further.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    please refer the below link
    IES 2015 - Exam Date | Registration | How to Apply | Application Form
    for IES related information
  • safdaralam
    safdaralam
    yes u r , once a 55% CANDIDATE TOP IN ELECTRONICS AND TELE.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Firefox has announced 'Firefox Developer Edition' as a part of its 10 anniversary celebrations. Mozilla had released FF 1.0 10 years ago. Aimed at the nerdy folks on the Internet...
I'd not call myself a programmer or a coder; but I'm fascinated by programming languages. Several new languages have been invented to program computers in various ways; but no matter...
Microsoft has put the Nokia brand name to rest with the introduction of Microsoft Lumia 535. The change had been anticipated ever since a year ago Microsoft decided to acquire...
Aadit Kapoor submitted a new project: HELP ME REVISE - Help me Revise efficiently searches everything, like youtube videos related to that topic, images, P This is a utility for...
In the race between homegrown smartphone brands to offer something 'unique', most companies are putting in all their might to feature path-breaking tech specs in their smartphones at unprecedentedly low...