How to select default operating system?

whenever i turn on my pc, it shows as shown in the figure... what can be done to make sure it wont come everytime i start my pc... plz help

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Changed the title of the discussion. Looks like you need to select the default operating system. Don't know how to do it. Been away from Windows for ages.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone, i need to rotate a horizontal disc which has bevel gear, the gear ratio of which is 1, the mass of disc along with its peripherals is around...
Name: Manjeet Saini Engineering Trade:Computer Science and Engineering Location:New Delhi Occupation: Student Work Experience: fresher Hobbies & Interests: Android technologies, Hacking and software development. Aim in life: Developer and Founder....
what is the plastics gear component? where i can get more information of it?
Researchers at University of California, Berkeley and MIT's Media Lab are working in collaboration with Microsoft on a display that compensates for vision defects in people. The technology uses algorithms...
Hi, I need Standard reference books for Gate cse. I googled it and couldnt find standard books for all the subjects. Could someone post them for all the subjects in...