How to get Access the cameras on a server

Now a days there are many places where the cameras are installed for the security purposes like in petrol pumps, Highway areas,school etc. What i know is only that they uses a specific server on which these video clips is uploaded and the admin of cameras can access that video from anywhere he wanted.
But what i want to know that is it possible to see these camera by anyone else from any other place. Is this possible then how can we do it?
Please tell me the correct procedure to do it. One more thing i also want to use it for security not for any other mean so tell me how to do this?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Airtel has teamed with Wikimedia Foundation to bring Wikipedia articles to its customers for free in Kenya via SMS. Airtel customers residing in Kenya have to use the USSD (Unstructured...
Samsung smart glass will now be the part of the Samsung family .After all rumors earlier this month , the recently filed patent made it certain that this Korean company...
I am a final year mechanical and automation engineering student. ....I just need to get some advice that should I opt for msc in petroleum engineering in canada
I would like to know that whether OS X & Windows still runs on PAE Kernels ?
Bluetooth is a low power radio technology and connect other electronic device without wire connection. But Bluetooth operates in the 2.4GHz and Speed up 700+ kbit/s. But I have no...