How should I improve my profile or resume to obtain a seat in top US universities?

Hi, i'm studying btech 4 year mechanical in India. I am preparing to write Gre as i'm interested in doing ms in US. As i went through many articles , every article says that good profile is necessary to obtain a seat in top us universities even though you have a good score in Gre. So please suggest me what a profile must consist of and how to develop a good profile quickly as i have only one year left. So far I just have 77% in btech, some winning certificates in local college fests and a robotic workshop participation to mention in my profile, which i know is not sufficient , so please help me build a profile. Anyone can reply me to my gmail account #-Link-Snipped-#removed by admin>. thank you.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    moved the thread to generic help section
  • oprime
    oprime
    Do some research project and try to get your papers published in the conferences and journals.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Maruti Suzuki has yet again made its comeback by introducing all new Maruti Suzuki’s “Swift XDI” edition which will be a limited one and we feel sorry because this cute...
Google has always been on the forefront of pursuing innovation in technology (hardware and software), and now they are venturing into a new domain which includes looking for improvements and...
We all have been waiting for Grand Theft Auto V for more than a year with Rockstar Games putting up teasers quite often and building up the excitement. With it's...
Samsung recently had launched its Galaxy Note 3 and now to set things right, Nvidia is here with the Tegra Note. It is a 7 inch pen-enabled Android tablet which...
Hi friends I have a big doubt Will any one clarify the exact definition of shared memory architecture.