hi im renjith_civil engineer from kerala,india

hello all,
im renjith,born & bought up in kerala (india),working as project engineer in a steel detailing firm in banglore (india).i complted my btech_civil engg in 2006.im highly interested in knowing,learning,understanding & doing things that can make a difference.apart from structural my taste also includes environmental engg. & non conventional sources of energy.

i wish to be a part of this family & share the ideas!!!!

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great Info Renjith ,welcome to CE and you can find many interesting topics of discussion here.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Bangalore 😀

We look forward to having you as our active member.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Welcome to CE renjith. ! Please check following thread also
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Glad to see one more CEan in Bangalore 😁 Try to be more and more active here. 😀
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Welcome to CE
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiiiiiiiii............ i 😕am having problems with rack and pinion calculatons.................can ny i plsssssss give me the formula in terms of pitch of the rack and the no. of teeth of...
hi engineers i want some help to chose my topic for my third year project i am studying power and control and i want to do something on renewable energy....
ok, I'm really bored of this. Nobody answers these questions. So, this time, i have really simplified it. This time, the connect is very simple that you cant miss this....
please help me to decide which one to learn? php+mysql or asp.net+vb.net+c#
Continued ... Here is a comparison of both the Inverter Assy. As you can see there is a major difference in them. The High Voltage generation technics is obviously different...