Here's what Apple die-hard fans who are 'poor' do

Found the following picture on the Internet and thought of sharing here. Let's play the 'first thought' game. Tell me the first thought that comes to your mind after looking at the following photo -

apple-fans

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • anuraadha

    @anuraadha-57t1B5 • Dec 6, 2012

    This can be used to follow - ' An apple a day keeps the doctor away'. But my first thought is
    go 'green apple' laptop! ๐Ÿ˜

  • zaveri

    @zaveri-5TD6Sk • Dec 9, 2012

    It shows that some people are suckers for apple. like as if apple was a brand like mercedes benz or rolls-royce

  • CE Designer

    @ce-designer-BWq0yl • Dec 10, 2012

    I was drinking water when I opened this thread, now my desk is wet ๐Ÿ˜
    That's a die hard fan right there.

  • Jeffrey Arulraj

    @jeffrey-xA7lUP • Dec 10, 2012

    Hope your apple survived the blast of water #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›

  • CE Designer

    @ce-designer-BWq0yl • Dec 10, 2012

    ConquerorHope your apple survived the blast of water #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›

    Haha, I have a dell desktop at work. I actually lost my iphone about a month ago. it slipped out of my pocket as I was about to take a seat in my car.