Help Us Create Resources!

Our new Resources / Downloads section needs your contribution so that we can benefit a large number of visitors out there. I'm listing out a few ideas for the resources you can contribute -
  • Zip and Upload Your University Question Papers
  • Zip and Upload campus placement papers available with you
  • Create tutorials (text only version resource, which does not require download is possible to create) on how to use various features of CrazyEngineers. Our layout is now standardised so your tutorials will help new members. Use screenshots to explain how to use 'Personal Conversations', How to reply, how to create a post, how to search, how to upload resource etc.
  • Write tutorial on any of your favorite subjects / topics and upload it as a PDF.
  • If you have free to use eBooks, upload your collection to our resources section.
If you have new ideas on how to make resources section better, post them below. 😀 I look forward to your contribution to resources section.

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    I do have some tutorials on Mechanical Engg. Will upload them as soon as I can! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think CE uses XenForo. There is a link "View Conversations". But if I visit some members profile, I do not see any option to start a conversation with him....
Are you experiencing slow Internet connection since last few days? Have you been cursing your Internet service provider for pathetic quality of service? Well, this time, it's not their fault...
Why have eight cylinders in an engine?Why not have one big cylinder of the same displacement of the eight cylinders instead?
* Over 6,000 new computer viruses are released every month. * The first computer mouse, constructed in 1964, was made out of wood.(by Doug Engelbart) * The average human being...
I am interesting to know about the automation systems (production line) and the machines that manufactures these products: solar cells, thin-film solar modules, display screens like: Liquid Crystal Display (LCD),...