Help reg project

Hello all
I'm new the forum. Glad to see you people here. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
I'm currently perusing B.E, 5th sem(ECE dept). I have done zero projects and nil internships.
Just a few inplant trainings and presently doing eetp in bsnl. I'm from a not-so-popular college which aint gonna help for fetching my internship. So I gotta do this on my own.
All I wanna ask is how do I do an project? I'm literally have NO idea at all. I feel so ridiculous about myself!
I mean, if its electronics related on, for ex: fire sensor alarm. What should I be doing? How do I design it? The basic stuff...I miss it all. ๐Ÿ˜ญ A good friend of mine told me to start up with simple basic ones and work towards bigger. I wanna try all those, but how? Hope you guys understand what am I trying to say here. Please help me out.

Thank you.

Replies

• Pavi nGodFover
    Pavi nGodFover
    Hello all
    I'm currently perusing B.E, 5th sem(ECE dept). I have done zero projects and nil internships.
    Just a few inplant trainings and presently doing eetp in bsnl. I'm from a not-so-popular college which aint gonna help for fetching my internship. So I gotta do this on my own.
    All I wanna ask is how do I do an project? Where do I get the things from?? I'm literally have NO idea at all. I feel so ridiculous about myself!
    I mean, if its electronics related on, for ex: fire sensor alarm. What should I be doing? How do I design it? The basic stuff...I miss it all. ๐Ÿ˜ญ A good friend of mine told me to start up with simple basic ones and work towards bigger. I wanna try all those, but how? Hope you guys understand what am I trying to say here. Please help me out.

Thank you.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    You are in the right place friend. Feeling the same pain here.

First of all try some courses in Embedded Systems or Electronic system design. This can be done in any centres near you.

Check online for products like Raspberry pi or Arduino. and start doing some simple DIY projects in them

You can check online shops like NSK electronics, Simple labs for any goods you need also you have your local electronic shop that will help you a lot
  • Pavi nGodFover
    Pavi nGodFover
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-#
    Is there any online course to learn the subject?? Or its necessary to join the classes?
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Hello Buddy... Initially you can start your own practice by learning technical basics which are available in online... .. after that, if you want to improve your skills, you can go to any training centre...
  • Pavi nGodFover
    Pavi nGodFover
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Hello Buddy... Initially you can start your own practice by learning technical basics which are available in online... .. after that, if you want to improve your skills, you can go to any training centre...
    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    delightedly_anonymous
    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
    U r Welcome.. First, select any technical domain of your interest and then i can suggest some online sources for materials & tutorials for easy learning...
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to CE @#-Link-Snipped-# .
    U have landed to the Right place.
    Do Not worry about project ideas & internships . You'll getting plenty of both & All our CEans are EVEREADY to help you as far as possible.

Mean While Here's the #-Link-Snipped-# for EC Project Ideas.
    & Details for Internship are here :"Summer Internship At Startups in India - How to apply?","How to apply for summer internship : DOs And DONTs - [Guide]", "#-Link-Snipped-#"

Be an active member here. I'll really helpful for you.
    All the Best ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pavi nGodFover
    Pavi nGodFover
    Ramesh_Kumar
    U r Welcome.. First, select any technical domain of your interest and then i can suggest some online sources for materials & tutorials for easy learning...
    I'm interested in learning embedded systems especially the using it in telecommunication.
  • Pavi nGodFover
    Pavi nGodFover
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to CE @#-Link-Snipped-# .
    U have landed to the Right place.
    Do Not worry about project ideas & internships . You'll getting plenty of both & All our CEans are EVEREADY to help you as far as possible.

Mean While Here's the #-Link-Snipped-# for EC Project Ideas.
    & Details for Internship are here :"Summer Internship At Startups in India - How to apply?","How to apply for summer internship : DOs And DONTs - [Guide]", "#-Link-Snipped-#"

Be an active member here. I'll really helpful for you.
    All the Best ๐Ÿ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks for the links. There's a whole lot of project ideas! Its so pleasing to see you people are such a great help.
    Have you got some links to learn embedded system?
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    delightedly_anonymous
    some links to learn embedded system?
    Would ask #-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-# to guide.
  • Jayaram Reddy
    Jayaram Reddy
    delightedly_anonymous
    Hello all
    All I wanna ask is how do I do an project? I'm literally have NO idea at all. I feel so ridiculous about myself!

Thank you.
    Hi friend!!
    First of all you should not feel negative about yourself. Why because in 5th semester almost 75% people don't know about projects and even basic electronics..
    You try to understand your lab circuits and analyze.. which helps your academic and career.
    Internet teach you more things......If and only if you use it properly..
    And you can find so many circuits and projects on each and every chapter you read from your curriculum.
    By the way you are from which college and which place...
    What ever may be the doubts you have put in this group or give me an email.....[#-Link-Snipped-#]
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nothing is better than IIT's NPTEL portal for all starters NPTEL IITm
  • Pavi nGodFover
    Pavi nGodFover
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Nothing is better than IIT's NPTEL portal for all starters NPTEL IITm
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thank you. It helped !! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am implementing Random Walk, Support Vector Regression, Independent Component Analysis-Support Vector Regression algorithms for the prediction of Stock markets. To check the prediction performance I would need to...
The Indian Space Research Organisation aka ISRO will test GSLV Mark III (stands for Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle); the machine that will put Indian crew in the space, once ready....
Wishing CEan @Ambarish Ganesh a very happy birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰
Nikon has launched the most awaited and advanced interchangeable lens cameras: Nikon 1 AW1, Nikon 1 V3 and Nikon 1 J4. All three of them offer excellent image quality with...
The CrazyEngineers T-Shirt store has closed. We made a decision to close it because we only have last few pieces of the tees left (XL, L and M only) and...