Hello World!

Name: Ratul Jindal

Engineering Trade:Computer Science & Engineering

Work Experience
: (2.5 years of Engineering--More than enuff Right !?)

Hobbies & Interests
: Movies, LAN Gaming, Travelling

Aim in life
: n/a

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey Ratul! 😀 Welcome to the world of CrazyEngineers.
    The title of the discussion made me quite sure that this is a fellow CS Engineer!
    Enough said! Good to have you aboard. Share new discussions and take part in new ones. Feel free to explore the site and leave comments!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . We hope you will enjoy CE and spread the word among your friends. We look forward to your active participation here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Nghiem Bao Thinh *Engineering Trade: Software engineer Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam *Occupation: Software testing engineer Work Experience: More than 10 years working as software testing engineer, mainly...
Apple's iPhone 4 will be relaunched in India with a price tag of Rs. 15,000. Apple's already moved on to iPhone 5S and it's expected that the iPhone 6 will...
It looks like the mystery behind the construction of the Pyramids in Egypt were built continues. Peter James, who's been studying Pyramids for the past 20 years has claimed that...
I see that a lot of new members have been posting their introduction on CE; but there aren't many of us welcoming them to our family. That doesn't look good,...
BSNL or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has tied up with Champion to launch two new low-budget smartphones in India called BSNL Champion My Phone SM3512 and SM3513. Both the phones...