New theories on how the Pyramids in Egypt were built

It looks like the mystery behind the construction of the Pyramids in Egypt were built continues. Peter James, who's been studying Pyramids for the past 20 years has claimed that all the existing theories on how the construction was done are wrong. He says that according to current theories, the builders would have had to to put a new large block on the ramp every three minutes.

James's suggestion is that the Pyramids were built inside-out. Here's a video that describes it -

Would love to have thoughts from Civil & Structural engineers on CE 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I see that a lot of new members have been posting their introduction on CE; but there aren't many of us welcoming them to our family. That doesn't look good,...
BSNL or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has tied up with Champion to launch two new low-budget smartphones in India called BSNL Champion My Phone SM3512 and SM3513. Both the phones...
Currently i am working with NSE.IT Limited (Mumbai) as Trainee associate Systems Analyst. Recently i have been assigned to research project where i have to research on "How to automate...
Amazon's bringing the Kindle Paperwhite (WiFi) with a price tag of Rs. 10,999 (inclusive of all taxes & delivery charges) to Indian stores and Amazon India's website has began accepting...
Just found a new device on Amazon that's labeled "Auto Car Fresh Air Ionic Purifier". This 12V device fits into your car's charging port and removes poisonous gases, cigarette smoke...