Have you ordered grocery online?

My old friend was looking to start an online portal where he could let people from the city order grocery online and then deliver it to their doorsteps within a day. That was year 2007 and I think not many eCommerce portals were catering to this segment. However, it's 2014 and a lot of startups have already made into this business. I'm looking for general opinions and reviews about this segment.

If you've ever ordered grocery online; please do share your experience and overall comfort level you had. Did you blindly trust the seller to pick the best quality potatoes and tomatoes for you or you'd rather go and do the selection all by yourself?

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    For vegetables, I only trust what I can touch, feel and see. However, for most of other stuff like tea, biscuits, flour etc. I prefer buying online. It saves commute (effort, time and cost) to a supermarket.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers feels great to announce that we have associated with the TechFests and Events for the 'Student Journalist' program with 6 different colleges so far! If you want to feature...
uBuntu will soon allow searching for the content on the Pirate Bay right through the desktop search. The pirate bay continues to be one of the biggest search engine for...
In Java Why Java class name and file name should be same? i googgled and found some blogs saying 1) class name and file name should be same only when...
Sony has started off its CES 2014 appearance by unveiling the sibling of the Xperia Z1. The Xperia Z1 Compact embodies most of the features of the flagship Sony Mobile...
Audi, the German automobile manufacturer has launched its premium sportback model in India with Audi RS 7 at a price of Rs. 1.28 Crore (INR 12,856,000) ex-showroom, Mumbai. The luxury...