Hats Off To CEan Optimystix

CEans,

CE takes pride in having members like CEan #-Link-Snipped-# who always go that extra mile to make things happen and help others.

I had asked Optimystix to write for VoiCE and he came up with #-Link-Snipped-# . It's really impressive to see what Optimystix has come up with (a custom video, images and explanation).

Hats off to you, Opti [โ€‹IMG]! You make us proud!

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Clean , Nice and simply superb !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yes!

Really great post by optimystix... :smile:

Kudos to this writer.. Looking forward to more posts from you.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Wonderful post opty! Waiting for more such posts from you. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Very Nice post .
    Looking forward for some more posts like these
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ˜€ . And biggie, we are all a part of CE here, and I am doing my part by providing with the kind of assistance that I can. CE is a very warm place and am proud to be a part of it.

Will bring up more such posts in future ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Very Well Done ๐Ÿ‘
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    did anyone trying using this software? I think I will be downloading it tonite.

Nice info Opti! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    nice post opty ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone, i have just joined in this forum and i am feeling very excited about it as i find this forum very helpful. coming back to what i wanted...
Can someone tell me about Avionics and its scope?I am studying btech ece..so am i eligible for it?
Hi All, Current demand of today's globalization is the effectiveness of communication among people, companies and countries which when defined on a world wide basis demand a common interpretable language...
Meaning: suffering from indigestion or bad temper He was in such a bad shape that even the mention of food made him feel dyspeptic. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to this post by...
Meaning: not hard to do,effortless Use: Since she was a facile speaker, she made an effective politician. ------------------------------------------------------------------ Reply to this post by composing a sentence using this word. :smile: