English a gateway to globalization

Hi All,

Current demand of today's globalization is the effectiveness of communication among people, companies and countries which when defined on a world wide basis demand a common interpretable language or sound. So I would like all of you to come forward and present your views on the topic.

It might look as an usual topic but need of the hour is to discuss so that everyone could understand it wider perspective and its implications.

So, come up and talk aloud.

Vibhor Mittal

Replies

• Mahesh
    Mahesh
    Hi Vibhor,

I agree that English is becoming an universal language more now than ever thanks to outsourcing and offshoring. I can see that in every walk of my life. For instance, India has so many different languages which makes it really difficult for people from different states to speak in one common local language like Hindi because some of the regional languages are entirely different from hindi.Whereas English is taught since primary school which shows its importance over national and widely popular local language like hindi.
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    I completely agree with your point of view but now-a-days English has superseded all popular local languages and its semantics has indulged in everyones mind and tongue so much so that even minors can understand and response faster in english than any other local language which creates and communication link to the people and society where we can't imagine to convey our point of view.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Meaning: suffering from indigestion or bad temper He was in such a bad shape that even the mention of food made him feel dyspeptic. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to this post by...
Meaning: not hard to do,effortless Use: Since she was a facile speaker, she made an effective politician. ------------------------------------------------------------------ Reply to this post by composing a sentence using this word. :smile:
HII i am a new member.......can anybody help me by suggesting what kind of project i can do for KVPY this year.........i am a 1st year ECE student.........i have an...
Few of the leaked documents show that Microsoft is really planning 'big' things for Windows 8. Apparently the company has not yet started coding their new OS. Here's a quick...
You can get a free welding software for welding of carbon and low alloy steels normally used in petrochemical industries. Go to thePetrsoStreet - Downloads Regards, Ashfaq Anwer the PetroStreet...