H R Interview Question: You Are Over Qualified

This comes as a tricky question for many.

How would you answer if the interviewer asks you, "Aren't you over qualified for this job profile?"

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AbraKaDabra
    This comes as a tricky question for many.

How would you answer if the interviewer asks you, "Aren't you over qualified for this job profile?"
    I'd ask the interviewers to highlight the areas where they think I'm over qualified.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I recetly came across a group of CCIEs who have been asked not to attend the technical interview as the role published was for CCNAs, but I have no clue as to why CCIEs were applying for CCNA roles????😕
  • lal
    lal
    Then you may consider me for a better post.. 😛
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I would ask the interviewer how or in what aspects he/she thinks I am overqualified.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Interesting replies here. What else could be some good answers? 😏

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All the CS & IT Students have to study 'Turing Machine' under computation theory. Quoting from wikipedia: A Turing machine is a device that manipulates symbols on a strip of...
This question will be asked only to the people who are experienced i.e. it will be not asked to freshers. What is the best answer to the question: "Why should...
Hello everyone, I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.
CEans, Those who have 'Join CE' Or 'Join Us' links in their signature, please update the registration page link to: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/register The older link would point to forum home page....
Anyone please tell me how to create a dynamic chart(Statistic chart) based on the given values. If anyone one have tutorial then please post it or give a link...! Thank...