Turing Machine Simulator - Design Algorithm

All the CS & IT Students have to study 'Turing Machine' under computation theory.

Quoting from wikipedia:
A Turing machine is a device that manipulates symbols on a strip of tape according to a table of rules. Despite its simplicity, a Turing machine can be adapted to simulate the logic of any Computer Algorithm, and is particularly useful in explaining the functions of a Cpu inside a computer.
Let us try to write a code for simulating the operation of turing machine (in any language convenient to you)
Just write the basic functions.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This question will be asked only to the people who are experienced i.e. it will be not asked to freshers. What is the best answer to the question: "Why should...
Hello everyone, I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.
CEans, Those who have 'Join CE' Or 'Join Us' links in their signature, please update the registration page link to: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/register The older link would point to forum home page....
Anyone please tell me how to create a dynamic chart(Statistic chart) based on the given values. If anyone one have tutorial then please post it or give a link...! Thank...
GPS III seems to be the future of Global Positioning System. Lockheed Martin has won the contract to launch the GPS satellite in the space and the first prototype of...