Google & 10000 Start-Ups Android Hackathon - 4,5 October 2013 @ Bangalore

Google is well known in the developer community for their hackathons. Google and a Google-NASSCOM joint venture 10,000 startups is organising a 24 hour developer hackathon on 4th 5th October, 2013. This hackathon will be focused on Banking & Financial Services Industry aka BFSI as well as the Travel Industry. Leading clients from these industries will be sharing their business problems. The participating developers will have to come up with Apps on Android that solve these problems.

If you are an Android developer or a startup company, you should attend this hackathon. The entry is through invitation and you may request yours here- #-Link-Snipped-#

Hackathon Details:

Date: 4, 5 October 2013
Time: 4 September 2013 - 1 PM Onwards
Venue: Google Bangalore Office, RMZ Infinity, Bennigana Halli, Bangalore, Karnataka

If any of the CEans are attending, please do let us know. We'd also look forward to knowing your experience.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony GTK-N1BT wireless speakers were first exhibited by the company at IFA, Berlin earlier this month. The speakers have finally hit Indian shores and have been priced at Rs 16,990/-....
Q. xyz+xyz+xyz=zzz Find the value of xyz? condition: values of xyz must be same throughout the expression.
Hi, i'm studying btech 4 year mechanical in India. I am preparing to write Gre as i'm interested in doing ms in US. As i went through many articles ,...
Maruti Suzuki has yet again made its comeback by introducing all new Maruti Suzuki’s “Swift XDI” edition which will be a limited one and we feel sorry because this cute...
Google has always been on the forefront of pursuing innovation in technology (hardware and software), and now they are venturing into a new domain which includes looking for improvements and...