Gmail Translate Feature Converts Your Hindi 'Nahi' To My English 'No'

Often we encounter situations where it's impossible to communicate our ideas, share information, or exchange pleasantries, owing to lack of a common language between the people. I've often received mails in languages alien to me, which makes it quite tedious for me to read, and how I wish the mail had been in English or in my vernacular itself. Well, my woes, and the identical woes of several other people have been catered to by Google, and the required remedy has been dished out in the form of a translate feature for Gmail.#-Link-Snipped-#

The announcement regarding this feature was out on the Google blog. The blog stated that the users who wish to translate their mails just needed to click the 'Always Translate' button. If the translate feature has been accidentally switched-off for a specific language, they are required to click on the arrow besides 'Reply' at the top right corner of the mail window, and click the 'Translate' button in the drop-down.

This idea sprouted after a survey carried out by Google Labs, where they felt the need to have a Translate button. This latest feature shall permit users to translate their mails in 53 various languages. That shall be quite convenient. What say you?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Snapdeal.com, a fast growing e-commerce company in India, has launched an Android App for its users. Snapdeal is famous for selling everything online right from watches to restaurant vouchers. This...
The LG Optimus L7 was seen in the MWC 2012 Hands-On videos and the smartphone-buffs who loved it in those videos have a good news to share. LG Korea Newsroom...
Dubai never ceases to surprise us with the innovations in its construction Industry. They created man-made islands along its coast, a record by building the world’s tallest building, and now...
Kindle Fire Update version 6.3.1. is now available on Amazon. This software update brings to you features like purchasing with password protection and blocked access to Silk web browser among...
Samsung has finally unveiled the next flagship phone, Samsung Galaxy S3. Like any other Samsung product launch, S3 attracted its own share of leaks but it turns out that Samsung...