GATE 2013 preparation

Can anyone give suggestion for preparing to GATE 2013 through any websites and model questions 😕

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Try inspirenignite.com, its not a gate material provider, but you will get a lot of info from there. And yeah, try gatehelpdesk.com too.
  • kailas kharse
    kailas kharse
    you will get the link on www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013/
    soon
    prepare yourself by giving online test.
    aslo search for online gate. you will gate links also try this.
  • darkwarrior111
    darkwarrior111
    you should prepare from standard books apart from this you can go to nptel.iitm.ac.in/ its very useful site.
    BEST OF LUCK👍
  • sksaxena
    sksaxena
    If you are serious enough, then take test series from Ace engg. academy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some of freshers who have just completed training at TCS and L&T Infotech were given IT-IS or production services field. They were from ECE discipline. Any idea what these fields...
Micromax has been one of the top news makers in the mobile computing domain in India. The company rose to fame a few years ago through launch of their budget...
Good day everyone! I am an electronics student and having a problem regarding DSP. our professor gives us a task to make a project that will be helpful to community/people....
hi i am a Biomedical Engineering third year collage student.I have a final project to build ECG machine. Ijust designed a basic ECG machine project. However the professor needs something...
Let us discuss if the smartphones have the basic input/output system aka BIOS.