Fuzzy logic based intelligent air conditioning system

Project Abstract / Summary : Today air conditioning is most essential part of our life and with the increase in the usage of air conditioners, make electrical power consumption more.my project main objective is make the power consumption less when compare to normal air conditioner and then it function for only the particular person or group of people who are entering the room.while the single person entering the room the sensor take that and send to the controller and sense the temperature and make the air conditioner on. if the person gone out of the room the air conditioner automatically switched off and it maintain the room temperature for certain whole period of time.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : my area of interest is vlsi core and basic electronic concept, we get fond on fuzzy logic concept and we inspired from our college seminar hall,one day during seminar the room is over chilled.the student while entering the room the temperature become normal because of room temperature and body temperature mixed on that time.after few moments the over chillness is starts because the air conditioner done his job of cooling the room but it over cooled on account of the set point that set at the nearby zero .that time we thinked to create a project that only gave air conditioning to how many members entering the room.but we only implemented in small dc motor as fan.In future we implemented in real air conditioning system.

Project Highlights : Confidence,team work,knowledge,innovation these are main part of our project.we mainly deal with the daily use product.when we create a miniature of the project, and displayed to the our department friends they really encourage us by their words and the staff say to implement on the real air conditioner system.real strength of the project is our team work.we are played together and fun with the controller and program writing ,getting wrong output,late night fun and fell asleep on class.its really awesome for us.confidence and technical support from our guide.its really priceless.these are the thinks make strong us and big faith in winning this contest.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College
City: Puducherry
State: Puducherry
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Definition of the Problem: "The objective of the project is to modernise existing passenger ticketing system by introducing the concept of digital travel with the...
I'm a final year CSE student. I heard making contributions to open source might get my resume noticed when I'm applying for job / internship. Now I am completely new...
Hlo sir /mam I'm Avinash sherkar diploma last yr student in mechanical engineering. I'm confused about a job /degree plz suggest me what to do..
Project Abstract / Summary : My project title is "Pollution Free Vehicle". It is basically an electric vehicle propelled by an Induction Motor & power supplied from rechargeable battery. The...
Project Abstract / Summary : My project title is "Pollution Free Vehicle". It is basically an electric vehicle propelled by an Induction Motor & power supplied from rechargeable battery. The...