I'm confused about my job / career

Hlo sir /mam
I'm Avinash sherkar diploma last yr student in mechanical engineering. I'm confused about a job /degree plz suggest me what to do..

Replies

• nravik
    nravik
    Hi Avinash,
    It clearly depends on your financial status now. Suppose you need to support your family now then i would say you have a dozen jobs to do at the moment and take up a degree part time with ur job and pursue the same. If not(all stable financially),i.e, you just have an option to choose between job or higher studies then i would suggest you to take up any degree of your interest and follow up with a job later on so that you will not have any regrets down the lane. Also note a degree is mandatory in many ways.

All the very best for your next move😀 cheers.
  • Avinash Sherkar
    Avinash Sherkar
    Yes..
    Thnq..
  • Avinash Sherkar
    Avinash Sherkar
    Wht type of these files are?? Thee are not pdf..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Avinash Sherkar
    Hlo sir /mam
    I'm Avinash sherkar diploma last yr student in mechanical engineering. I'm confused about a job /degree plz suggest me what to do..
    What exactly is the cause of your confusion? It's really impossible to offer any good help without having enough information about your situation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : My project title is "Pollution Free Vehicle". It is basically an electric vehicle propelled by an Induction Motor & power supplied from rechargeable battery. The...
Project Abstract / Summary : My project title is "Pollution Free Vehicle". It is basically an electric vehicle propelled by an Induction Motor & power supplied from rechargeable battery. The...
I forgot to save email verbal part of tcs interview . so it would be auto submitted ???
Project Abstract / Summary : An E-shape Microstrip Patch Antenna's design mainly used for long distance mobile communications & wireless applications. By using HFSS(High Frequency Structure Simulator) Software Simulations tool...