Freshers Recruited In Cognizant - Join Here

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Cognizant . Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect right away here on CE so that you'll make new colleagues even before you join 😉

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This thread would remain empty without your contribution, future Cognizant employees 😉 .
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Anyway , I think my post will help people interested or attending Interview for Cognizant.

The interview process:

1. Written test (Aptitude and English)

2. Group Discussion.

3. Just a Minute

4. Technical and HR round ( mostly this will be one round ,sometimes 2 )
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Miss CTS - Praveena, where are you?
  • Archana Suresh
    Archana Suresh
    Hi,
    It was very jolly interview there was
    1. Aptitude
    2.group discussion
    3.hr round
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Archana Suresh
    Hi,
    It was very jolly interview there was
    1. Aptitude
    2.group discussion
    3.hr round
    Could you tell us the topics which were offered for the group discussion?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Archana: How did the HR round go?
  • Archana Suresh
    Archana Suresh
    In group discussion the topic was about social network security
  • Archana Suresh
    Archana Suresh
    HR round went up to 15 mins, its all about self intro, background and basics of c, c++,os and java
  • Archana Suresh
    Archana Suresh
    wat about ur interview and did anybody got joining date, there anyone attended interview on feb 5th in manyata bangalore
  • Vivek_rajput
    Vivek_rajput
    I m from chandigarh university, accord to university i am placed in cognizant in the on campus drive, its been more than 2 months now but havnt received any offer letter or anything from company. Its it usuall for cognizant.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Heya Recruits of TCS, I hereby present my work on First Day Guide to TCS Recruits, its our own experience, on how we found out many stuffs here, before coming...
Since I have been getting into jQuery a lot lately, what with reading the books and playing around with code, I felt I should try a more complicated type of...
Hey people, When I was about to do a project in my office, I had to do a comparison basket stuff. I was wondering what to use for it. Luckily...
Steve Jobs, while unveiling iPad 2 said that we're living in a post - PC era and Apple started that era back in 2000 when they introduced the iPod (not...
I got the following technical specifications of Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS. Being totally new to automobile engineering and the engines, I'd like to have your opinion on this motorcycle -...