First Day Guide to TCS Recruits

Heya Recruits of TCS,
I hereby present my work on First Day Guide to TCS Recruits, its our own experience, on how we found out many stuffs here, before coming inside TCS! 😀
Do check it out and its been answered by many TCSers too. Hope this helps... 😀
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hey Praveen the link you provided is not working. Please do the needful.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The domain is expired right now, so will try to work on it as soon as possible. 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey CEans... Finally started this... #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since I have been getting into jQuery a lot lately, what with reading the books and playing around with code, I felt I should try a more complicated type of...
Hey people, When I was about to do a project in my office, I had to do a comparison basket stuff. I was wondering what to use for it. Luckily...
Steve Jobs, while unveiling iPad 2 said that we're living in a post - PC era and Apple started that era back in 2000 when they introduced the iPod (not...
I got the following technical specifications of Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS. Being totally new to automobile engineering and the engines, I'd like to have your opinion on this motorcycle -...
Aruna Shanbaug is bedridden since last 37 years, she can't see properly or hear. She's mostly under coma following an attack on her in the hospital. Aruna's friend, Pinki Virani...