Firefox 14 Download Available - Google Search Defaults To HTTPS

Mozilla has began rolling out the latest version of Firefox. If you are on FF, your browser might have already started updating itself. The latest addition to FF includes Google searches defaulting to secure HTTP, aka HTTPS. MAC OSX guys will now get Full Screen support.

Apart from this, plugins can be configured to load only on click. If you are interested in knowing all the changes that FF 14 brings, check out the official release page: #-Link-Snipped-#

Download your copy: Download Firefox for Desktop — from Mozilla

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I'm into FF. Started Updating 😀

Update : On FF -14.0.1 👍
  • helper27
    helper27
    oh,i already have the firefox 15 beta.....he he.........😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends,Myself Poonam Dwivedi I have done BSc with mathematics from st.Xavier's ,Ahmedabad. I m pursuing M.C.A ,in the 5th semester, at Department Of Computer Science,Saurashtra University, Rajkot. And i...
The center has decided to include, one more subject "finance", In order to create awareness among the people, whose large part of saving is locked in gold, real estate and...
Write a SQL query on emp table to display the employee name, his salary, sum of his department salary and second highest salary of his department in different columns. This...
Can anybody suggest any opensource IDE for running Django application??
Types of gas turbines and thier 1) Pressure Ratio 2) Air fuel ratio 3) Maximum Temperature in plant 4) Thermal Efficiency ?????????