Energy Hunt Summit @ Thane

Hi techies,

We are looking for people who holds an interest in development of renewable energy for domestic & commercial purpose. Do reply this post & share your ideas along with your mail address. We are planning an Energy Hunt Summit next month in Thane (Mumbai). All interested candidates are invited for the summit.
Awaiting for our valuable feedback.

Gautam Vadnere

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    What exactly will take place in this summit ? can you elaborate ?
  • Gautam Vadnere
    Gautam Vadnere
    zaveri
    What exactly will take place in this summit ? can you elaborate ?
    The agenda for Summit:

Need for alternate source of energy.
    Is solar energy efficient for domestic & commercial use.
    How to make the solar energy more cost effective.
    Design & development of a complete solar package.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dual Compound Strategy for Tires: It may sound familiar but it is the new innovation that has been come up by the leading tyre maker ” Goodyear”. You have heard...
This is a great site which i found when i was searching for my project. i must say this is a great platform for me. i always used to think...
Here are some topic i came across while i was searching topic for myself. i still have to choose one. any suggestions for me? 1. Utilization Of Sludge Gas 2....
I would like to know the construction & working(in detail) of magnetic door locks. Few questions : - The magnets in locks are temperory magnets or permanent ? - If...
I have started from basics of RPi GPIO. With no hassle, Blinked LEDs. So, I know the basics. But now I wanna dig down more & I couldn't find any...