Electric reaper

Project Abstract / Summary : My idea is to provide a eco friendly crop cutting machine for indian formers in a very low corst compared to the machines available in present agriculture machinary market.
I designer and improved my consept machine my level best.
I am really waiting for guide lines to bring my machine to market.i am still working on my project and i started my project before 2 years....

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Every invention of humen will some how causes for globel polution....as an engineer i feel it is my responsibility to bevelop eco friendly machineries..that is why i worked hard for this consept. India dosent need automation in agricutlure field..it creats unemployement and my idea is to provide a low cost machine to formers even a middle class person also would buy.and also to improve eco frndly machinery.

Project Highlights : In india polution free enveronment is my aim...and there will be no problems appeared by using my consept machine when compared to the present machinery used in paddy fields. It will never creat unemployement.low cost for formers who wants to buy it.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: B.V.C COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
City: Rajahmundry
State: Andhrapradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Increasing levels of modernization in different countries worldwide has lead to an exponential growth in national energy demand. India with its huge population base had...
hi! can any one tell me a project topic that could help physically disabled persons!
I want to know why heat balance diagram for power plant is not correct Who knows it?
Project Abstract / Summary : Rapid industrialization and large scale infrastructural development in India, has resulted in huge scarcity of construction materials. Use of waste materials like copper slag would...
Project Abstract / Summary : This is an Advanced Vehicle Tracking Security System with Theft Control and Accident Notification which is designed to reduce the risk involved in losing the...