Direct Selling Companies Trustable or Not ?????

In India there are many companies represent them self as Direct Selling Companies, like Amway,RMP, Dolphin etc. They shows big money ,good future, luxury in this business. but some of them got black listed day by day like Speak Asia. I want to know that it is good to work for them or not. thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Network marketing companies have worked for many people; but it requires a lot of patience and exceptional marketing/selling skills. Most people these days don't really go after network marketing companies thinking that they don't really work. Plus, membership fee is quite big.

99% of the businesses are selling a dream; by first showing you a problem and then telling you how the product fixes that problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Though not on the day one, but Google I/O has now been able to tell us enough about Google Glasses, so that we can all go ga-ga over them. Launching...
Greetings reader! This is Nayan Goenka, an evolving Software Security Engineer and I just got off on some ideas about the type of security we are gonna have around us...
The Indian Government is looking to it that the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is develops the Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System or the IRNSS to provide two important services....
Announcing the launch of one of the most alluring laptop-tablet hybrid running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean at $480 in the US, HP is banking on the fact the split will...
I'm B-TECH(ECE) Second year(4th sem) student,have to join summer training course in june. condition forcing me for software courses as on campus placement based on IT sector companies(TCS, INFOSIS, HCL,SAMSUNG,IMPETUS,WIPRO,MICROSOFT,STANDARD...