"A Walk to Secure Future"- Prologue

Greetings reader! This is Nayan Goenka, an evolving Software Security Engineer and I just got off on some ideas about the type of security we are gonna have around us in the days to come. This topic below will be a series of articles I write about current security level, facts and suggestions to secure yourself.

"In the world changing so fast and technical awareness in relation to computers and other advanced stuff being projected now and then, a common man surely has a dream of possessing an 'Iron Man suit' for himself or a 'BatMobile', but will that suit be really secure with him??? Even if a multi-billion dollar Corporation commercializes it for some punks with nasty pockets, would they be able to handle them. At the current security level- of course NOT. At present the level of security which is in reach of common people or so called "Technically Aware" people is so primitive that it is a matter of about 10-15 mins to get into anybody's email or facebook, to hack into his computer using Botnet Spywares or even throw him off the records using a simple "Penetration HarMone". So the question remains, is he really ready, the common man for the next generation of intelligence, automization and technology. Corporations are focusing today on better and better products everyday, increase profits or so called level of human civilization but they should also think is he ready for this??

More and More of mysteries will be revealed, solutions given and a complete awareness program regarding security is on the move,

Stay tuned for more posts!!

Regards,

Nayan Goenka

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian Government is looking to it that the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is develops the Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System or the IRNSS to provide two important services....
Announcing the launch of one of the most alluring laptop-tablet hybrid running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean at $480 in the US, HP is banking on the fact the split will...
I'm B-TECH(ECE) Second year(4th sem) student,have to join summer training course in june. condition forcing me for software courses as on campus placement based on IT sector companies(TCS, INFOSIS, HCL,SAMSUNG,IMPETUS,WIPRO,MICROSOFT,STANDARD...
This is the topic for CE Weekend Debate #4. Description of the topic is as follows -​ ​Description:​ ​There were times when Internet had simple informative pages which you could...
Here's the topic of CE Weekend Discussion #3 - Is Modern Internet Flooding Us With More Useless Information Than Useful One? Description:​There were times when Internet had simple informative pages...