Difficulties faced while using UNIX operating system

inviting unix users to share difficulties they faced while using the system or any changes/improvements that were required or some project idea that can make use of capabilities of unix....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rashmi_rajawat
    inviting unix users to share difficulties they faced while using the system or any changes/improvements that were required or some project idea that can make use of capabilities of unix....
    I used to think the UNIX installation was very tough; because you always needed to figure out what partitions to make and how much space to allot to each of them. I think uBuntu solved that problem. How about developing a GUI based SSH / terminal for UNIX system? Let it provide an easy interface and reference to most commonly used commands. For example, it can give us auto suggestion about the command syntax as soon as we begin typing the command. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I m a second year electrical engineering student. I was informed about a training by TI University Program on MSP430 LaunchPad. Is this useful for me? This training is certified...
Hi, It's Anushka Vaghani....I'm first year engineering student from Gujarat-India 😀 I hope I'll get some really useful resources for my studies.
why do automobile suffer power loss with increase i n altitude???
Isnt it interesting how elements we use gets stronger and last longer as we apply dimensions to it .Would it be stonger choosing an element that was inspected 4 dimensionally?...
Hi, Is anyone know's how to convert C# to Matalb? but automatically... Thanks,