DC Source In LC circuit

in LC circuit can we DC as source ????... if we give DC how capacitor allows DC????

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Capacitor reaction to Dc is very high and so there exists an open ckt try some simulator they are really helpful if you are studying some basic concepts like these
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Excellent question. I haven't thought about this while I studied my transients in my last semester. So, stupid of me.! 😀. The answer is best explained here, please go through this.!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • naveee
    naveee
    thank u #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How on earth does it work any one having experience of using this can post their tips
It could be a regular maintenance of the server that runs the bsnl.co.in domain; but the website is currently down for everyone. I've checked the status of the service by...
Hi again 😀 Sorry for asking too many questions, but I "have to" clear my mind 😀 As we know for other numbers we get "1" but what about 0,...
There is a clutter of 'CubeSats', tiny nano satellites in orbit. Pushing them around, orienting and such chores are difficult using conventional thrusters. MIT researchers have developed micro thrusters that...
I dont know whether this is right place to post ... but um anyways.. A thought of external gfx card just a moment ago spawned in my brain. How about...