BSNL.CO.IN -> Down For Everyone?

It could be a regular maintenance of the server that runs the bsnl.co.in domain; but the website is currently down for everyone. I've checked the status of the service by pinging it from multiple locations and the server isn't responding. Can some of you quickly check whether BSNL is down or not?

Replies

• sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    This page is still not opening..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It looked liked a temporary issue and BSNL.co.in is loading fine for me. I checked the service through downformeoreveryone service and it's open. What I've been noticing since last few days is that the BSNL servers are experiencing lot of DNS issues. I decided to switch over to Google's public DNS servers and everyone now works fine. What looked like an Internet connection issue; was actually a DNS issue. Unfortunately, BSNL never acknowledges that their DNS servers are low grade.

I hope BSNL will fix this issue soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi again 😀 Sorry for asking too many questions, but I "have to" clear my mind 😀 As we know for other numbers we get "1" but what about 0,...
There is a clutter of 'CubeSats', tiny nano satellites in orbit. Pushing them around, orienting and such chores are difficult using conventional thrusters. MIT researchers have developed micro thrusters that...
I dont know whether this is right place to post ... but um anyways.. A thought of external gfx card just a moment ago spawned in my brain. How about...
It's now possible to store data on a piece of glass and the good thing about it is that it can sustain the information for a time span of about...
Hello Friends I am badly stuck with this, I need to retrieve mobile number of user in my mobile app Is it really possible to retrieve it specifically in IOS...