Dallas TechFest 2009 [April 17, 2009]

Here's information about Dallas TechFest -

Official Website
: #-Link-Snipped-#

Dallas TechFest 2009 is a full day of technology learning, not just on one technology but on a broad array of technologies. From Ruby and Java to .NET and Flex there is something for everyone at this day long event. With speakers that are recognized experts in their field, both from the Dallas/Fort Worth area and from all over North America. We hope you’ll consider spending April 17th, 2009 with us and learning something new, either in the area you work with today, or in a new technology that interests you.

We are currently finalizing a venue while putting together an AMAZING schedule of sessions that cover all sorts of technologies including

• .NET
  • Silverlight
  • Java
  • Flex / Flash
  • Cold Fusion
  • PHP

Anyone attending this even? Please keep us informed! 😀

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Interesting mix of topics they have
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gohm, please keep us updated about engineering events in your area and if possible, in USA. We will try to partner with the events. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Can any write a review of Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail? 😀 Looking forward to your reviews.
Hiiii all, For a direct sequence spread spectrum(DSSS) system, which type of PN codes gives the best performance - Walsh codes, Gold codes, Kasami codes or Barker codes? Or any...
Because of my famous engineer debate thread, thought it would be fun to start posting famous engineers and see if people can guess. I'll post a new person's name and...
Hi guys, I know this has been asked many times but i am going to ask it again anyway. For the past week i have been reading different project idea...
Engineering sustainabilty conference Aril 19-21 2009 in Pittsburg, USA covering sustainabilty and green design. Engineering Sustainability 2009 Conference | Mascaro Center for Sustainable Innovation | University of Pittsburgh I'll probably...