Project Ideas

Hi guys,

I know this has been asked many times but i am going to ask it again anyway.
For the past week i have been reading different project idea threads.
I am unable to decide on anything. I am more confused than ever😕.
( Being confused is the first step for learning, right? 😁 )

I am doing my 2nd year(4th sem) in EEE.
I would like to do a mini project preferably in Electronics.
Frankly speaking i don't know much but i am ready to learn anything.
If learning about Microcontrollers (which i will do in 6th sem) is required, i don't mind doing it now itself. ( Does it make me a true CEan?)
I am doing it for my own satisfaction so i don't have any deadline.
So i don't mind if it takes long time.

Thank you very much guys.
Cheers
Ananth

P.S: How will i know if any reply has been posted for this thread?. Currently i have saved a copy of this page's URL in a notepad.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You'll be notified through email when a response is posted to your query.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thats cool doing a project in Electronics is fine .
    But giving a project idea what to do is not told here.
    you come up with the idea and post in a new thread then we can discuss and guide you to make it better because what you can do is easily judged by yourself than us .😎
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yep, that's how the learning part you mention comes in.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    What do you have in mind? Any idea or brain wave regarding microcontroller application?
  • ananth22290
    ananth22290
    Thanks guys. your points are very valid.
    i will learn more and come back with my doubts.
    Cheers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineering sustainabilty conference Aril 19-21 2009 in Pittsburg, USA covering sustainabilty and green design. Engineering Sustainability 2009 Conference | Mascaro Center for Sustainable Innovation | University of Pittsburgh I'll probably...
Many software professionals today are looking out to sharpen their technical skills and knowledge in their respective areas. The cut throat competition has propelled them to continuously update their technical...
(MMD Newswire) February 27, 2009 -- Whilst Lance Armstrong and his Tour de France cohorts are quite rightly focused on trimming the last second off their race time, the real...
I had a conversation with a fellow forum leader few days back. He offered to award my company a project to develop a Facebook extension/application for his forum. This application...
Hi CEans. can you tell me how to represent graphs in data structure?