CTS Infrastructure Or IBM Infra Services Or Wait For Testing/Development Job?

hi...

i need some career advice. I have received offers for CTS infrastructure and IBM infra services.... Should i join this or wait for a testing or development job?? I have not done any certs... I am a B.E ECE.... please suggest.... Will I be able to get salaries like a dev or tester if I join infra??? Awaiting eagerly for ur advvice... Btw, am a 2013 passout

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - What kind of job is being offered to you by the IBM Infa and CTS Infra? How is it different from the regular CTS/IBM IT jobs?
  • Gurun889
    Gurun889
    Thanks for the response.. 😀 CTS and IBM are offering to join their infrastructure division. Infrastructure division => System administration kind of work , right? Its not software development / testing job.... The companies did not specify the exact role of that i ll be performing . They said that it will depend upon the project in which i am being deployed. But they said that there is 0 % coding.... This is all i know.. should i join??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now i am working at good software company(mid-small sized), got placed through college campus interview,The company has 2 years bond period and , 1.2 years is now remaining,I got 2.1...
2kg of Water at 1 atm boils in 30 minutes. Find the rate of heat transfer to the water. The answer should be -(2kg)*334.5(KJ/Kg)/(30*60s)=0.3716KW Is the solution correct? The given...
NEST Learning Thermostat home automation system finds itself currently housed in 120 countries across the world, even though its availability was restricted to US and Canada thus far, with UK...
hi, i got 24.58 marks in gate(2014) under (OBC) and my gate score is 339 so with this any possiability to do M-tech if it possiable which kind of colleges...
The Chinese multinational company - Lenovo has been under the spotlight ever since they bought Motorola from Google for $2.91 billion. Lenovo already has a line-up of A, K, S,...