Crazy Engineers Current valuation is $72,749.61

If somebody is interested to know how CE is Grown:

Here is the statistics, collected from various algorithms of Mine. If the data is objectionable , I am open to it being removed. Just see and rejoice!
[Rough Estimate for Forum Only! ]
Valuation of the Website: $72,749.61
PR: 5
Alexa:30,000
Average Daily Ad Revenue: $99
Average Daily Page view: 33,219
Compete Rank: 198,907

I feel proud of an active member of a Company that is projected to be valuated $100,000 in approximately about in another 5 months.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Rupam: Those evaluations are baseless. Except for the PR and compete rank, everything else is incorrect. Our Alexa rank is ~20k ( #-Link-Snipped-# ) and daily pageviews are more than 33k. ๐Ÿ˜€ The forum alone receives more than 33k impressions every day and combined pageviews delivered by blog & forum is more than a million/month.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Dear K, Statistics is always tricky, yes, the page impression and the earning is par day basis only.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Another thing is because Google webmasters tool do not allow other sites information ( estimation is based on Average Unique Visitor X Average Page View Par Visit X estimated CTR of 1% X average CPC of .8) on a daily basis over 5 years traffic data.๐Ÿ˜€

If the data is reduced to last 2 years, average daily page impression stands about 51,000 ( roughly) for the forum only. And estimation of the forum is based on Flippa's algorithm for site valuation only and not the valuation of the company......

I am really sorry If I have made a wrong post. again, open to thread being deleted!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you want to know the stats, just ask me. CE Forums get ~1000k impressions a month and over 550k uniques/month. The festival season brings the traffic down; but wait until January and I'm quite sure we'll touch 800k uniques/month.

The blog traffic is separate. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    The_Big_K
    If you want to know the stats, just ask me. CE Forums get ~1000k impressions a month and over 550k uniques/month. The festival season brings the traffic down; but wait until January and I'm quite sure we'll touch 800k uniques/month.

The blog traffic is separate. ๐Ÿ˜€
    super like
  • jeet13
    jeet13
    That's great to hear that this website has got a good value. Wish you complete your target of $100,000 within 5 months. My heartly wishes are with you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

From which institute I can get postal material to prepare for gate2012 metallurgical engineering? preferably in south indian or else whole of india..... If not some online materials....
Hi, I have my own forum. But I can not open it. I always leave spam messages. Dear administrator, tell me how you defended your forum?
You'll notice this on TV 99/100 times - the best advice is "Follow your heart". When you've to decide between your heart and brain - always follow your heart. Now,...
ASME GIKI Chapter(Pakistan) is organizing International Mechanical Engineering Convention inApril 2012. IMEC 2012 includes modules that have been designed to give you thetrue essence of Mechanical Engineering. It is going...
In the development of a new, universal engine for the forums. In this topic I'll leave the information on the progress of development.