CE-Why Dont you set this as HomePage?

Try this search site....

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Re: CE-Why Dont we set this as HomePage?

ms_cs
    Try this search site....

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Ha ha ha, ultimate search option given but I have a doubt regarding the differenec in output when I enter term "crazy engineers" in following two pages. Can you explain the reason? ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#

crazy engineers - Google Search

FYI, Difference is "crazy engineers" site is no1 link in google's search page and on 4-5 number on its own serach page. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Re: CE-Why Dont we set this as HomePage?

๐Ÿ˜ŽI have checked you guys,, whether you are finding it correctly or not...But You proved that CEans are smart;-)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CEan do Smart Search ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, Is it possible to program Human Mind/Brain ? Please note that the term 'program' implies human written softwares that can manipulate human mind. According to the psychological explanations...
Here are five tricky(but very simple for all our brainy CEans)questions that i got through mail .let's see how many you can answer! 1. A murderer is condemned to death....
Notice a hidden symbol in the Federal Express logo โ€‹ The 'arrow' that you can see between the E and the x in this logo. The arrow was introduced to...
Hi all I'm a computer science grad and wish to pursue a career in web development. ๐Ÿ˜
Hai,i have some idea to build robot using clock/gear concept and maybe with some electronic base.but i don't know if this clock concept can make robot.so i need CE member...