CE partners with IIT Kharagpur eCell- Discussions

CEans,

Discuss the announcement: #-Link-Snipped-# in this thread. πŸ˜€

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Quite awesome. We surely are going places.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll have a CEan from IIT KGP to cover all the events for us. πŸ˜€ So we won't miss out on anything and I am sure our CEans will love to hear about what's going on at IIT KGP.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh, congrats on the collaboration!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    congratulation CE
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    We'll have a CEan from IIT KGP to cover all the events for us. πŸ˜€ So we won't miss out on anything and I am sure our CEans will love to hear about what's going on at IIT KGP.
    Glad to know!! So what will happen in the events ???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    Glad to know!! So what will happen in the events ???
    Lots of things!

There will be guest talks, competitions, startup showcases et al. For details, visit : #-Link-Snipped-#

I personally enjoy such events. Usually, startups have great, new ideas and entrepreneurship summits provide them with an opportunity to present their ideas to a wide audience.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Who all are involved in the audience ??πŸ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mostly engineers, engineering students from IIT and other colleges, VCs, media people, professors. I'll ask someone from e-cell to participate in this discussion πŸ˜€
  • swatygupta
    swatygupta
    Hi everyone. I'm Swaty Gupta, Event Manager, Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur. Anyone with a valid college Identity Card can participate. We encourage people with a drive towards entrepreneurship to come here and learn the basics as well as meet big time entrepreneurs and businessmen.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    swatygupta
    Hi everyone. I'm Swaty Gupta, Event Manager, Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur. Anyone with a valid college Identity Card can participate. We encourage people with a drive towards entrepreneurship to come here and learn the basics as well as meet big time entrepreneurs and businessmen.
    Good to hear from you, Swaty. Welcome to CE πŸ˜€ .
  • swatygupta
    swatygupta
    Thanks RK. πŸ˜€ One of the main highlights of the Summit would be the focused and engaging Workshops, 1. Intel Workshop: More Moore: Bridging the Design Productivity Gap 2. Workshop by Fractal Analytics (Leading International Financial Firm) on Risk Assessment and Management 3. Workshop by Confederation of Indian Industry The seats for the workshops are limited and anyone who's interested should register ASAP. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • swatygupta
    swatygupta
    Oh, I think Ive mistook with your name. Its the Big K, not RK. Sorry πŸ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Swaty πŸ˜€ If I am not wrong, so you will be the cean from karagpur who will be covering all these events is it??

Biggie , since the events are lasting for almost 10 days satrting from jan 2 to jan11... can it be that for each day the jest/summary of the events and their relavance is discussed here in CE??

something like a daily report?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not? πŸ˜€ Swaty, what do you think?

In fact, our association is not limited to the summit. We'll get updates on all the action at IIT KGP campus throughout the year.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    feels great to share this all new Opening & Collaboration that we put forward to CE..with IIT KGP...Enjoy
  • swatygupta
    swatygupta
    The_Big_K
    Why not? πŸ˜€ Swaty, what do you think?

In fact, our association is not limited to the summit. We'll get updates on all the action at IIT KGP campus throughout the year.
    Hey guys, sorry to have not been able to update you regularly. It has been a really hectic, but overwhelming time for us here, with all our events receiving massive participation and interest. The third edition has, so far, been the biggest in terms of both events & participation.

I am thrilled to tell you that the opening guest lecture by Dominique Trempont and Sramana Mitra on 2nd Jan truly rocked with our Netaji Auditorium with a capacity of over 1500 jam packed! We will be putting the video of the lecture shortly on YouTube. Watch out for it!

It was followed by the BARCAMP Kolkata on 3rd. Certainly one of the best BarCamps ever held in the eastern region with even a 11th standard student contributing to it! Kudos to the boy!

The IIT KGP Alumni Meet took place on the 3rd-4th and Entrepreneurship Cell gave a special presentation during the meet. Our efforts were highly appreciated amongst the distinguished alumni, who were all in praise for the whopping number of Start-ups (read 26) from ECell, IIT Kharagpur in the past 3 years of its inception. This is the highest among all the IITs. We recently won the FIRST prize in the PAN IIT BPlan Conclave. Cheers ECell!

The First round of BizTurkz took off today, and yet again the response brilliantly exceeded our expectations. Thanks to all for the great turnout. The second round begins on the 7th.

Phew! It has been mind blowing uptil now and we could not have asked for more.. Toiling day and nights to ensure that the coming days are even better πŸ˜€

PS: Please don't mind my over excitedness, I'm just a lil too happy 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Swaty, if you are in touch with Shrey Goyal, could you please ask him to cover the events for us? We are waiting for the pictures! 😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    too good Swaty. Biggie , does CE has a daily update of the events??
    I guess 4 days have already passed?
  • swatygupta
    swatygupta
    The_Big_K
    Swaty, if you are in touch with Shrey Goyal, could you please ask him to cover the events for us? We are waiting for the pictures! 😁

Check out Shrey's blog, he's blogging for us.

The God of Small Things

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can i open orkut with blocked servers. i.e using a proxy if d lan server has blocked it??? ​
i'm doing project in economic dispatch using pso.suggest some ideas😁
any scope for testing and commissioning in electrical field. plz tell institutes regarding these courses😁
Hi, I’m planning to make a robotic Arm, so would like CE's input. What is better to use to control joints of the robotic arm, Stepper or Servo? I’m looking...
i am not one of those unix users. i have windows machine and in attempt to learn shell scripting .. now,i found this tool uwin by AT&T which can do...