CE Events Section Feedback

Please provide your feedback to our new CE Events section in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Wow! Awesome Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€ Now it is easy for us to know if the details of a particular event has been posted or not with the help of upcoming events in the next 7 days.Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: I dont understand the purpose of having "No" option in RSVP system.Is that option is to remove your name from the confirmed attendees?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reya
    PS: I dont understand the purpose of having "No" option in RSVP system.Is that option is to remove your name from the confirmed attendees?
    You can say 'No' if you're supposed to attend the event but can't. Or you can set it to know if you earlier confirmed that you'll attend the event.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Superb Feature on CE !! ๐Ÿ‘ for this.

By this voting system we can also get information that how many CEans are going to attend the Event and we can make a group on that event too. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Great......that is a real good feature....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Awesome feature! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Wish I was still in college! <๐Ÿ˜”>
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Totally loving the Google Maps system. ๐Ÿ˜€ Makes it easy, colorful and informative to check the locations.

We all can now cover all the international tech events on our community.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Minor Glitches! I am attending a function in Jhumritallaiya- Unable to spot on G-Maps. Between anybody wanna join me? ๐Ÿ˜›

Jokes apart- Really awesome feature. Way to Go! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    Minor Glitches! I am attending a function in Jhumritallaiya- Unable to spot on G-Maps. Between anybody wanna join me? ๐Ÿ˜›

Jokes apart- Really awesome feature. Way to Go! ๐Ÿ‘
    The smart screening technology does not display the places not worth attending.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, adding events is very simple, right? It's like filling up a form and then refreshing Google Map. The title of the event will automatically be created from the information you've entered.

Please update your college events as soon as possible.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've a little surprise for all of you today. Our beloved CE-Events section which gives you up to date information of all the engineering events happening all over the...
Hey guys, I'm new here. I am looking to make my own wireless switches, by having a transmitter and receiver. I know I need to use some sort of modulation,...
i have not took the print of the conformation page after filling of the apllication form what should i do now please help
Electronics engineers & computer scientists were concerned that the upcoming Ivy Bridge from Intel may not get USB 3.0 certification. The good news is that Ivy Bridge has been certified...
Today CEan-BCA_GIRL is celebrating her birthday.โ€‹ Let us wish her Happy Birthday!!โ€‹ ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹ Many many happy returns of the day BCA_GIRL !!โ€‹