CE BlogStar is ...

CEans,

I must admit that every single entry to our BlogStar contest is outstanding! I am really surprised to see the efforts all of you put in gathering information about CE and presenting it to your audience. I appreciate all your efforts in helping us spread the the word (love!).

We liked CEan Gaurav.Bhorkar's poem about CE and also Sathi.Pallavi's definition of CRAZY. CEan Optimystix & CEan Vega's in-depth study of CE impressed us.

CEan CrazyBoy's style of writing impressed us the most, and the award goes to -

CEan - CrazyBoy! 😁
Blog Link: A place for Crazy folks: CrazyEnginners.com | Crazyjain's Crazy Blog

CrazyBoy wins cash prize of $100! 😁

We are also announcing special prize [One custom CE T-Shirt Each] to CEan Gaurav, CEan Optimystix and CEan Sahithi.Pallavi 😁 for their impressive posts about CrazyEngineers.

Congratulations to the winners!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/32495-ce-blogstar.html
I saw all the links submitted here... All are nice..everybody spent time and efforts, why dont you give the T-shirts at least , to all who did not received the...
I received following email from ISRO -- Dear Bhuvan User, At the outset, we thank you for your keen interest in exploring ISRO's Geoportal - Bhuvan. During the initial launch...
Well folks, the next Earth Hour is coming soon. For those not in the know, at 8:30pm on March 27th, we switch off our lights for a hour to "vote"...
hi in a common emitter bipolar junction transistor when the forward bias voltage across the emitter base junction is increased (after the cut in voltage ) the depletion region across...