CDAC Noida DESD Course

sir i will be geting cdac noida so can any one suggest me to go with noida and any reviews of acts noida specilly for DESD pls guide me it is my humble request only 3 days left for centre selection help me pls pls pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😔

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    This is the 3rd thread you've made in this same section. You should've understood that your two threads were moved hence this is not the correct section.

Your own thread has became the main discussion thread for CDAC 2013, so why not utilize it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HOW A BOMB CALORIMETER WORKS.? LITERATURE REGARDING BOMB CALORIMETER DESIGN?
Hi there are many threads in this site which shares computer tricks like short cuts etc. Same as can we share Tricks of hacking or Cracking to give another dimension...
Hello All, I completed B.Tech(ECE) in 2010 and have been working as a Software Engineer (working on Microsoft technologies) since then in an IT company. I now want to move...

Hi,

Am doing my B.E final year. I want a Project title related to Electrical department and power electronics.
hey what are the different types of encoder sensor available? I have project wherein the bot has to move 30 revolutions ahead in den 30 back..i am wondering what sensors...