Career in IT for B.Sc computers background

Hello sir

I have completed my bsc in computers and statistics in 2013. From one year I am working in a MNC company as a associate. I don't have much knowledge in programming.

Now I want to move to IT is it possible if possible Please suggest me which course will suitable for learning and get job.I have lot of interest but confused to select correct course available in market.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shiva@123
    From one year I am working in a MNC company as a associate. I don't have much knowledge in programming.
    You haven't added any information about the nature of your current job; so we don't know what your experience / skillset is.

shiva@123
    Now I want to move to IT
    Again, are you in the software development already or some other profile? Please provide as much information you can so that it's easier for us to understand your situation properly and offer suggestions.

shiva@123
    f possible Please suggest me which course will suitable for learning and get job.I have lot of interest but confused to select correct course available in market.
    If you are interested in programming, you will have to select a domain in which you wish to make your career. Look for opportunities in your existing organisation first. If your company has projects that requires Java developers; you might want to take a course in Java.

Be aware that taking any course won't guarantee a job. You will first have to find an opportunity and then prepare to seize it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The new e-skin display developed by researchers from University of Tokyo will enable demonstration of blood oxygen level, e-skin heart rate sensors for athletes and many other applications. The flexible...
Hello World! I am Jash Mota. I'm a programmer and robotics enthusiast, who decided to walk on road less travelled. I am 18, and a student of Mechatronics at NMIMS...
In recent times, scientists have been working hard to achieve nanophotonics integration in the field of bioscience, in order to artificially develop, flexible and portable technologies to cure physical and...
Samsonite, one of the world's leading manufacturers luggage and travel bags, has teamed up with Google to create trackable suitcases. The new Track&Go system will use a smartphone app and...
A team of engineers and materials scientists from the University of Minnesota have developed an ultrafast electron microscope that has now been used to capture heat moving through materials at...