Career advice to develop my skills

I need an way to travel on which path
Nd tel me what are the steps that i wanted to do

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Please help us guide you. Provide your background and ask specific questions.
  • Jaytamil
    Jaytamil
    Im an first graduate, my father is Fisher man and he is know more..i finished my schoolings with 70 per, im an average student. Give me the way to develop my skills
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    By your background I meant your academic background. I see you are a biotech student. Which year of Engineering are you currently in? Also, 70% is a very good score, you are not average. Do not underestimate yourself.
  • Jaytamil
    Jaytamil
    Im
    Shashank Moghe
    Please help us guide you. Provide your background and ask specific questions.
    Im an IT student
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Well, edit your profile then. It says Biotech.
  • Jaytamil
    Jaytamil
    Shashank Moghe
    By your background I meant your academic background. I see you are a biotech student. Which year of Engineering are you currently in? Also, 70% is a very good score, you are not average. Do not underestimate yourself.
    3 rd year..beside im pursuing. NET in niit
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Thats nice. I would wait for some IT CEan to comment for guidance, being a Mechanical Engr I am not eligible to guide you.
  • Jaytamil
    Jaytamil
    Shashank Moghe
    Thats nice. I would wait for some IT CEan to comment for guidance, being a Mechanical Engr I am not eligible to guide you.
    Thank you soo much for ur support
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jaytamil

3 rd year..beside im pursuing. NET in niit
    The guidelines are pretty simple -
    • Focus on engineering subjects and make sure you understand and enjoy them.
    • Pick up any programming language of your choice and start developing programs on your own. This way you will become above average.
    • Start preparing for aptitude tests and technical interviews. You will find ample help on this website.
    • Make sure that your academic performance is good.
    If you do all of the above - you need not worry about anything else.
  • Jaytamil
    Jaytamil
    Where is technical interview available??
  • Megha Binoy Thomas
    Megha Binoy Thomas
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The guidelines are pretty simple -
    • Focus on engineering subjects and make sure you understand and enjoy them.
    • Pick up any programming language of your choice and start developing programs on your own. This way you will become above average.
    • Start preparing for aptitude tests and technical interviews. You will find ample help on this website.
    • Make sure that your academic performance is good.
    If you do all of the above - you need not worry about anything else.
    thanku kaustubh...
    sumthng which i wanted to ask is already answered here. 😀
  • Jaytamil
    Jaytamil
    I have an aim to do my own project..
    But no idea to cultivate it
    Give me an idea about project
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jaytamil
    I have an aim to do my own project..
    But no idea to cultivate it
    ...look for existing ideas contributed by members or simply try to create a clone of any existing service / product that you like to use. It's all about how you do it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : A program or application, by running it before one goes to sleep ,it should ask about our schedule for next day n as we enter...
Bioengineers and cognitive scientists have recently developed a portable EEG device. A team from the University of California, San Diego has developed a 64 channel helmet like EEG device that...
Taking a break from the CanvasTab range of Android tablets, Micromax has unveiled the new Fantabulet F666. The Micromax Fantabulet F666 is a departure from the home grown company’s drab...
Newest update ‘Driving mode’ for Google Maps was launched recently for Android users by Google in select countries. It predicts where the user is headed to and helps them find...
hello respected sir i am varadharaj, i have a great passion towards automobiles now i am pursuing mca but as my ambition and passion is towards automobiles i would like...