talking reminder

Project Abstract / Summary : A program or application, by running it before one goes to sleep ,it should ask about our schedule for next day n as we enter the schedule of tasks we have to perform. And the time at which task should be performed it should remind as ,"Dear sir/mam, its the time to do your work", in voice form, just like cortana in windows10 does

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : We forgot the job we have to do many times n also we forget to set the reminder n at such time if anyone asks us about next day's schedule n reminds us at that time is more beneficial easy for day to day lifelife.
As we find different easy ways to reduce our strain to make us feel comfortable n enjoy the lifelife at such time if we have A program or application, by running it before one goes to sleep ,it should ask about our schedule for next day n as we enter the schedule of tasks we have to perform. And the time at which task should be performed it should remind as ,"Dear sir/mam, its the time to do your work", in voice form, just like cortana in windows10 does

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: sinhgad institutes of technology, lonavala
City: lonavala
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Second Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bioengineers and cognitive scientists have recently developed a portable EEG device. A team from the University of California, San Diego has developed a 64 channel helmet like EEG device that...
Taking a break from the CanvasTab range of Android tablets, Micromax has unveiled the new Fantabulet F666. The Micromax Fantabulet F666 is a departure from the home grown company’s drab...
Newest update ‘Driving mode’ for Google Maps was launched recently for Android users by Google in select countries. It predicts where the user is headed to and helps them find...
hello respected sir i am varadharaj, i have a great passion towards automobiles now i am pursuing mca but as my ambition and passion is towards automobiles i would like...
Project Abstract / Summary : Construction of pavements (Road) and many civil engineering structures on weak or soft soil is very risky and dangerous on geotechnical grounds because this type...