can vibration energy changed into electrical energy?

Hi All CEans,

Can we convert vibrational energy to electrical energy, that is when we talk in a closed atmosphere like closed room there are much of vibrational energy that is produced from us. I do agree that it's amplitude and signals are much weaker but if we can spend huge sums of money on heavy amplifier in telecommunication so why not in production of electrical energy.

I think it is crazy, what say...

Vibhor Mittal

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Can we convert vibrational energy to electrical energy?
    That's what exactly happens in a microphone...
    But will this vibration from talking be enough to produce reasonable electricity? We'll have to think of it!😀
  • Codex Guides
    Codex Guides
    Do a Google search for "energy harvesting". That will give you some idea of the difficulties involved in changing minute quantities of mechanical energy into useful electrical energy.

- CG
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shahkushan1
    shahkushan1
    Piezoelectric crystals can help us in dis matter...bt at d most dey generate power in the range of mW which can drive handheld devices or wearable electronics..harvesting electrical energy of the range of Watts its still a dream for researchers..
  • ashish.sharma30
    ashish.sharma30
    sorry shahkushan1, ample amount of research has been done in this area.
    it(piezielectric energy harvesting) has been used in DJ dance floor to light up the entire pub, at ticketing centres, in gyms and spas, in military applications,in boots to power the low power devices.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All A new research is on for broadband over power lines which can increase the current speed from 100 Mbps to 200 Mbps. Its pilot has been tested ok...
plzzzz... help me 2 find an mini project in C language.my teacher wants some innovative idea plzzz help me out!!!!!!!!!
CEans, I must admit that every single entry to our BlogStar contest is outstanding! I am really surprised to see the efforts all of you put in gathering information about...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/32495-ce-blogstar.html
I saw all the links submitted here... All are nice..everybody spent time and efforts, why dont you give the T-shirts at least , to all who did not received the...