Can Innovation from India get a boost from Mahindra 'Rise Prize' Contest?

Mahindra Group has taken to the heart the fact that entrepeneurial steam in India has been rising to its peak in last couple of years and that it's about time that the next technological edge should be that of India's. Founder - Anand Mahindra has declared a million-dollar prize for anyone who can solve two huge technological problems - 1. Traffic Stress. 2. Electricity Shortages.

So, anyone who develops a commercially viable - driverless car OR a do-it-yourself solar power kit, will become a winner!

This is part of Mahindra's first edition of the $1 million 'Rise Prize' to spur breakthrough Indian innovation which captures the mainstream imagination.

What do you have to say about that?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If any of you is interested in participating in this, you should probably see this -

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

“Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another.” -Gilbert K. Chesterton​ True indeed! Education has always been such an interactive process that...
Why do we really need so much of hardware improvement in Smartphones/Tablets? What do we really do with it? What more do you think is really required in the 'next-era'...
A team of researchers from the University of Liverpool School of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Computer Science have designed a computer virus that was able to infect and spread across...
hello, I had given a seminar on ionization in ionosphere. My first seminar consists of topics as NVIS, study of radio waves in high frequency. Now i want the topic...
Iam from mechanical background.. And Iam doing my B.tech 2nd year... I was very much intrested in learning and in making projects.. But now Iam in confusion what to do...