Btech Engineer

I am Jasna,studying BTech final semester under CUSATuniversity in College Of Engineering kottarakkara(CEK). I am now looking for jobs. I have two sisters and they are got married and stayed at saudi arabia. My father was a forest deputy range officer.Now he is retired.My mother is a House wife

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi @#-Link-Snipped-# welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    That is a great introduction. Feel free to participate in discussions and take part in existing ones. The CrazyEngineers family is very friendly and warm.
    We look forward to seeing you here often.
  • Jasna.S
    Jasna.S
    ok..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-#. We hope you will find your dream job soon. Wishing you all the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am currently doing B.Tech in Computer Science, 4th year (final sem). I want to know how I can start for my CAT preparations that is for CAT 2014...
Lava Mobiles has got us something that we can look forward to this weekend. The company has announced that it will be launching its new smartphone in a brand new...
Her may be basically a love-story, but a major focus has been laid upon the technological evolution that basically veins this drama. Human-OS love story is not a distant dream,...
Name: Ratul Jindal Engineering Trade:Computer Science & Engineering Location: New Delhi Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: (2.5 years of Engineering--More than enuff Right !?) Hobbies & Interests: Movies, LAN Gaming, Travelling...
Name: Nghiem Bao Thinh *Engineering Trade: Software engineer Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam *Occupation: Software testing engineer Work Experience: More than 10 years working as software testing engineer, mainly...