Biggest Problems In Students Starting Up Their Own Ventures?

While the majority of the engineering graduates are after jobs, there are few ones who want to go out of the way and try their hands at starting up their own businesses. Let's collect real world problems student CEans are facing in starting up their own companies. We'll also try to find out possible answers/solutions to your problems 😀 .

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    One of the biggest problem is knowing about market trends , reaching to the customer and convince them that we are the one you are looking for is quite a tough job in market today, so i think at that time you need experience, so My question is how to overcome such situations?
  • vinci
    vinci
    toughest question to answer by goyal420,but not impossible.

See what we can do not going to public at first,rather initiate with free trial so that public begin trust over your product and dont break their trust or all in vain then

but I too need this topic to be more enlighten here .
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Also the can not understand exact risk in it. Mostly they start with great confidence but as time passes they have to face such problem which are not consider while starting then they may lost their confidence in this case.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The problems are part and parcel of life. Even in regular job, people would experience problems they never expected. However, the key is to start a venture you're passionate about and interested it. This makes you keep going even when things are wrong.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Acer has just forayed in the world of Windows mobile operating systems and launched the Acer Allegro - First ever windows 7 phone by the company. The allegro offerse 3.6-inch...
I've been getting the news that Samsung's BBM competitor 'ChatOn' is expected to be available on the Web. I've been searching Google but couldn't find much information. Does anyone know...
hi i want to do m.tech project of intelligent fire alarm system using embedded system so please reply me as soon as possible.
Dropbox is an effective software as a service that lets you backup all your files from desktops pcs, Macs and mobile phones in a central place and access them from...
Metal Gear Solid - the game that's been keeping our enthusiasm levels to high is about to complete 25 years. Kojima, the producer of Metal Gear Solid series and the...