Best web apps to manage your products

I'm trying to find the best way of managing all the papers that comes with major electronic products, such as warranties, receipts and user manuals. Until now, I've been using a classic 3-ring binder, but this takes space and frankly isn't that easy to use when you are looking for a specific document. That's why several weeks ago I decided to go paperless and I tried to find some alternatives.

I started using Evernote (Best Note Taking App - Organize Your Notes with Evernote), it's really useful to storage all the documentation. However, it's not specifically for products and tends to end up a bit messy. I've recently tried Unioncy (#-Link-Snipped-#) that automatically creates a catalog of your products from the information in your receipts, backs up a copy of the original one, stores the users manual of the product and also track each product warranty.

How do you currently manage the documentation of your gadgets? Have you ever tried one of these paperless systems? Do you know any other paperless alternative?

Thanks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Smarty Ring, a project out of India, is the new wearable gadget in the tech town. Remember the time when you are frantically searching for your smartphone in the purse...
The quest of electronic companies and gadget makers for your pocket is crowded and now they want a total control of your wrist. It looks like a lot of companies...
Hideo Kojima, the man known in the gaming world as the creator of Metal Gear Solid series with legendary characters like Solid Snake and the Big Boss has announced that...
People often complain about the battery life of their smartphones. The best smartphones with the biggest batteries struggle to make it over three days on a single charge. Samsung’s idea...
hello guys i need your favour...plz let me know abou CMC-tcs subsidiary noida...is it good for 6 months industrial training of 8th semester of my b'tech...