Battery charging via WiFi

Hi there
most of the smart phone's and tablet's are charging problem
your sight possible charging battery with app by wi-fi?
if your sight is true what's best programming language for make this app?
please help me😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure if I understand your question; but if you're developing an app for Android, your best bet is Java and if you are developing it for iOS; you should really check out the new Apple Offers iOS 8 SDK To Developers; Features HealthKit & HomeKit Framework & Swift Language announced by Apple at WWDC 2014.
  • Amirsina92
    Amirsina92
    Charging battery with wifi
  • lal
    lal
    Charging with wifi. Well, possible but impossible.

Possible because wifi works on electromagnetic waves and these waves carry energy.

Impossible because wifi signals don't carry enough energy to charge a phone. And possibly never will and never should, because it is a means of communication.

Even if a wifi signal is made to carry enough energy to charge a phone, it'll be spread out and practically the energy a phone receive will be a tiny fraction of what is transmitted.

I think, we should think of alternate ways to induction which is made use of for wireless charging. Some thing which is actually more efficient and makes sense when we say 'wireless'; 'freedom'.
  • Amirsina92
    Amirsina92
    Thank you
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh
    Wireless charging facility is already available, maybe similar concept can be applied for WIFI charging

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys! I am a new member to this site. Can you please tell me whether it is possible to do and learn basic beginner MATLAB programming on SCILAB Software?...
We're giving away CrazyEngineers high-quality vinyl stickers and in order to win them, all you need to do is tell us your thoughts about this website in < 20 words....
Hi..I have thought upon a project named remote access monitoring. This project is based upon client server architecture where there are number of clients and one main server. Server can...
Volkswagen has offered 250 models of XL1, a diesel powered plug-in hybrid car for sale in Germany and Austria for about $150,000 each. Now, what's so special about this pricey...